This information is referred to in art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) to users who access the website www.idispa.com and relates to all personal data processed according to the methods indicated below.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of personal data collected is idi, Largo Quinto Alpini, 1, 20145 (MI) – mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data processed are collected as provided directly by the interested parties or, in case of usage data, collected automatically when you use this site www.idispa.com
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
• CANDIDATES DATA: In order to assess if you are in line with employment opportunities at our company, we need to process some information about you. We only ask you for the data we need in order to assess your suitability, such as your name, age, contact details, education, career, emergency contacts, residence permit.
• CUSTOMERS DATA: if you are idi customer, it is necessary that we collect and use information about you or about the subjects operating in your organization in order to provide you with our services.
• SUPPLIERS DATA: to our suppliers we require some information necessary to ensure the smooth running of the employment relationship. We need contact details from relevant individuals working in your organization so you can communicate with you. We also need other information such as bank details so that we can secure the services you provide (if it is part of our contractual agreements).
• WEB SITE USERS: We do not collect data from visitors to our website.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
"Cookies" are small data files that are stored on the user's hard drive.
Cookies are used by almost all websites and do not damage the system.
We specify that only technical cookies are used to improve the user experience of our site and for statistical use, but no data are collected for profiling.
How do we collect your personal data?
• CANDIDATES DATA: We collect your personal data directly from you via your CVs
• CUSTOMERS DATA: We collect your personal data in two ways:
1. directly from you and
2. from third parties and other limited sources (eg online and offline media).
• SUPPLIERS DATA: We collect your personal data during our activity with you.
• WEB SITE USERS: We do not collect your data through cookies when you visit our website
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data are processed exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected, as described below.
We use the data provided by the interested parties for:
• CANDIDATES DATA: The main reason for using your personal information is to evaluate if you are in line with the job positions open at our company at a given time.
• CUSTOMERS DATA: the main reason for using customer information is to ensure the proper implementation of the contractual agreements between the parties to ensure the smooth running of our business relationship.
• SUPPLIERS DATA: The main reasons for using your personal data is to ensure the proper implementation of the contractual agreements between the parties in order to ensure the smooth running of our business relationship, and the satisfaction of legal requirements.
• WEB SITE USERS: we do not use your data unless you send us your CVs.
The provision of data listed in the "Data Collected" section for the purposes set out above is mandatory to allow the user to access the service. For this reason, consent is mandatory and any refusal to process or the failure, incorrect or partial conferment of data could result in the impossibility of proper provision of the service.
idi does not provide any third party information to users without their consent, unless required by law.
In any case, the circulation and transfer of data outside the EU area is excluded.
We care about protecting your information, so we have taken appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data.
Personal data are processed with automated and analogical tools (paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, providing in any case the annual verification of the data stored in order to delete those deemed obsolete, unless the law does not provide for archiving obligations.
data processing normally takes place at the headquarters (Largo Quinto Alpini 1, 20145, Milano) or technical offices (Via C. Boncompagni 3B, 20139, Milano) idi by personnel or external collaborators duly appointed as data controllers. The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of processing personal data may be requested by sending an appropriate request to the email address email@example.com
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
We retain the data provided by the interested parties in the following ways:
• CANDIDATES DATA: they are kept for a period of 5 years, unless a request for cancellation or modification is made by the interested party.
For employees and external collaborators, data are maintained for at least the entire duration of the employment relationship.
• CUSTOMERS DATA: are kept for the entire period in which there are contractual agreements between the parties to ensure the smooth running of our business relationship and subsequently until the holder requests modification or cancellation unless the law provides for storage obligations.
• SUPPLIERS DATA: are kept for the entire period in which there are contractual agreements between the parties to ensure the smooth running of our business relationship and subsequently until the holder requests its modification or cancellation unless the law provides for storage obligations.
• WEB SITE USERS: we do not store your data unless you send your CVs.
We are authorized to store personal data for a longer period if you have given us consent to such processing, provided that such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, we may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period when required for the execution of a legal obligation or on the order of an authority.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT
The interested party can revoke their consent to the data retention immediately, by sending a request to the email address .
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 GDPR each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain an indication from idi:
in addition, the interested party has the right to obtain from idi:
Finally, the data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection.
In particular, the interested party has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending commercial advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. The requests referred to in the previous points must be sent via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATES AND CHANGES
idi reserves the right to modify, supplement or periodically update this Disclosure pursuant to the applicable legislation or the measures adopted by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.